[Freeswitch-users] Strange behaviour when calling 2 destinations in parallel

kthofer karl-theo_hofer at inteli-sim.com
Sun Nov 23 18:48:35 MSK 2014

Hi There
one incomming call shall originate 2 outgoing calls in parallel.
one outgoing channel shall be terminated to a SIP/PSTN gateway
the other one shall be terminated to a sip extension connected to a
OPensips server.

Both extensions (sip and PSTN) are ringing but when one of them answers
the call, I get the loose_race from the not answered channel and then
all calls are being released
and everything collapse.
any idea what this can be?

I uploaded the whole call on to past bin please can someone have a look
what the reason can be that the calls are releasing.
past bin link
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/23613

--
With best regards