[Freeswitch-users] Changing receiver IP on INVITE

ik idokan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 13:12:16 MSK 2014

AFAIK, It's part of the DNS load balancing
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Round-robin_DNS> "thingy". It's a feature not
a bug.

You place a weight for connections per specific DNS.

Here are the records for nexmo:

$ dig srv _sip._udp.sip.nexmo.com +short
10 10 5060 sip1.nexmo.com.
20 10 5060 sip3.nexmo.com.
10 10 5060 sip2.nexmo.com.
20 10 5060 sip4.nexmo.com.

It's up to nexmo to handle this properly, because it's their settings.