[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Week in Review (Master Branch) October 19th-25th

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Fri Nov 21 21:13:04 MSK 2014

New Post on freeswitch.org from kathleen
check it out at http://ift.tt/14Y1L7B
FreeSWITCH Week in Review (Master Branch) October 19th-25th
Hello, again. This week in the FreeSWITCH master branch we had 8 commits. It was a very quiet week, but we did see the addition of the digits_dialed_filter and accompanying documentation.

New features that were added:
8d720d5 FS-6940 #resolve #comment %FEATURE use the variable digits_dialed_filter to set regular expressions with () captures and anything matched will be replaced with X’s in the CDR

[Jira: http://ift.tt/1xWtT4A]

711b0c7 FS-6940 docs and examples

[Jira: http://ift.tt/1xWtT4A]

12b6940 Update jb command parser

The following bugs were squashed:

3f0d6b3 FS-6756 lame_init_params must be called after setting all id3tag stuff, otherwise id3 tags will not be written. So, instead of calling it early, revert FS-3646 and add a check on free_context to really do lame stuff only if lame has been set ready, avoid seg faults in some corner cases.

[Jira: http://ift.tt/1xWtT4C]