[Freeswitch-users] Can't INVITE message to jitsi if length effective_caller_id_name >8

Nguyễn Văn Nghĩa Em nghiaem at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 12:07:19 MSK 2014

Hello,

I have one problem of make call to sip exension which registered on jitsi.
In dialplan if I set effective_caller_id_name a string value which its
length > 8, the sip endpoint which use jitsi can't receive the call. But if
I register that extension to other phones devices (AudioCodes 310HD,
CSipSimple), these endpoint will receive the call (i used sofia_contact to
ring multiple sip endpoint simultaneously). If the length of
effective_caller_id_name <=8, jitsi sip endpoint will receive the call.

I have capture sip messages on computer which install jitsi, I find that
there are no INVITE message. But when caller cancel the call, I saw CANCEL
message on this pc.

I don't know that is the problem? Please help me.

My FS version is 1.4.6 which run on RedHat 6 64 bits OS

Thanks.

--
Best regards,
EM NGUYEN