[Freeswitch-users] unable to do (raj)

raj rajgopalfs at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 06:51:42 MSK 2014

Kalyani Kulkarni <kalyaneekulkarni at ...> writes:

> > originate sofia/internal/1000%192.168.1.94 &socket(192.168.1.94 9050
> async full)
>

> try 192.168.1.94:9050 async full, the colon is missing in your syntax

Thanks for the response. Yes, you are correct but it was a typo when I
posted here. Note that the actual command works and opens up a socket on
9050. The commands api and bgapi are not available. My observation is
that "async" and "full" parameters are not being passed to mod esl in
this scenario. I had to set them forcibly in the code to make them work.
I may have to debug why its happening or simply add another "execute"
command to set them. ( "execute" is working) This seems to be simple as
I know where the code is.

Also my observation is that I am facing the issue only if I am issuing
the command in the inbound socket - and trying to control using
api/bgapi from the resulting outbound socket. If the outbound socket is
opened due to an incoming call with dial plan &socket... every this
fine. I believe the parameters are being passed correctly.

Any thoughts?
Regars

_