[Freeswitch-users] debian build-all freezing at "Building sid-amd64 debs"

Bruce Lefko blefko5361 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 04:47:23 MSK 2014

Yeah, so it looks like in log/sid-amd64 I see the following over and over
again:

  forking: rm -rf /var/cache/pbuilder/base-sid-amd64.cow
 -> Invoking pbuilder
  forking: pbuilder create --buildplace
/var/cache/pbuilder/base-sid-amd64.cow --mirror
http://us-west-2.ec2.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ --architecture amd64
--distribution sid --no-targz --extrapackages cowdancer
W: /root/.pbuilderrc does not exist
I: Running in no-targz mode
I: Distribution is sid.
I: Building the build environment