[Freeswitch-users] Music on hold sample rate mismatch

Oleg Stolyar olegstolyar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 20:27:38 MSK 2014

This might be the easiest question ever asked on this list.

I am playing wav files with sample rate 48000 as music on hold for a
conference with sample rate 8000.  I am getting this warning in the logs:

switch_core_file.c:211 File
/usr/local/freeswitch/sounds/music/8000/music.wav sample rate 48000 doesn't
match requested rate 8000

I can ignore it, right?  This will not create any actual problems?  I don't
think it will even increase the CPU consumption but wanted to confirm.