[Freeswitch-users] Action in nested condition gets executed even when outer condition is false

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Nov 12 04:29:48 MSK 2014

I haven't used nested conditions since I was raised in an era when you
couldn't nest them. ;)

This page mentions the "require-nested" attribute:
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/XML+Dialplan#XMLDialplan-Conditions

I didn't see that in your dialplan, so that might be a good place to start.

-MC