[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch port numbers assigned to phones

Russell Treleaven rtreleaven at bunnykick.ca
Mon Nov 10 19:10:29 MSK 2014

Dion,

A endpoint registers with freeswitch to let freeswitch know how to reach it.

The key piece of the registration record is the contact line
Contact:     "" <sip:jblogs at 1.2.3.4:32768>

The user is telling us his name and his ip address(street address) and
suite(port number).
The endpoint's port number is configured by the endpoint.
Hope this helps.