[Freeswitch-users] unable to do

raj rajgopalfs at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 20:23:01 MSK 2014

> I am trying to "api" commands on outbound socket created by originate
.... &(socket ..async full) and I am getting -ERR command not found.So I
tried same thing on fs_cli and netcat.

> from fs_cli executed following command:
>
> originate sofia/internal/1000%192.168.1.94 &socket(192.168.1.94 9050
async full)

> I did a netcat: on 192.168.1.94 9050.
>
> when the extension 1000 answered, I did connect\n\n , myevents\n\n and
sendmsg command to answer (i.e.  answers\n\n).

> now if I execute api uuid_setvar uuid x 30 or  api uuid_getvar uuid
x;
> I am getting -ERR command not found.
>
> if I do same stuff on outbound socket created when extension 1000
dials in to extension 1021.
> and I setup dialplan to created outbound socket
> application=socket  data="192.168.1.94L9050 async full"  I could do
api commands. What is the difference in both outbound sockets?? except
one is created using originate other is created when dialed in.
> My intension is to dial a phone number, do play_and_get_digits and do
get the digits pressed by user using uuid_getvar in outbound socket but
the originate command it self is issued in inbound socket.

> appreciate any insights.
> Regards,
> Raj

raj gopal <rajgopalfs at ...> writes:

I did some debugging mod_event_socket.c apparently it it not getting
paramaters "async full" when given in originate command. It appears to
be a bug. I am using 1.4.13. can somebody confirm this??

Thanks.

_