[Freeswitch-users] [MOD Nibblebill] Postpaid Customer

Massimo Varriale mvar78 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 20:20:00 MSK 2014

Hi Ken!
Thank you for your answer, but I have another question regarding this....can this variable be set into a LUA script or is a XML global variable?

I'm trying to set this option this way but the value that nibble is considering is the XML (zero) and drop the call

session:execute("set","nobal_amt=-10")

Thank you so much!
Max