[Freeswitch-users] [MOD Nibblebill] Postpaid Customer

Massimo Varriale mvar78 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 16:30:58 MSK 2014

Hi All,
is possible to create a scenario in which I have a postpaid customer in which the credit can go below zero but no more than a maximum value allowed?
The wiki talks about the feature of having a postpaid customer, but there are no example regarding this feature. But on prepaid there are many and many example, thank for this, great!

BTW, currently I can create a prepaid customer and as soon as credit reach 0 the call is dropped correctly, but how can I implement a postpaid customer?

Thank you so much
Max