[Freeswitch-users] FIFO Caller ID

Robert Hadley robert.hadley at teotech.com
Tue May 27 20:16:30 MSD 2014

Hi Josh,

Some things to try:

prepend group name:   <action application="set" data="effective_caller_id_name=${group.name} ${caller_id_name}"/>

Try setting effective_callee_... variables to caller _id_... values when putting call into FIFO.

This works for me to update the name displayed on the phone.
        <action application="export" data="effective_callee_id_name=${user's DisplayName}"/>

Regards,
Robert