[Freeswitch-users] ESL: recvEvent vs recvEventTimed

Shlomi Agiv shlomi.agiv at cell-buddy.com
Tue May 27 13:33:12 MSD 2014

at the beginning of recvEventTimed() there is the line:
if (!ms) {
return esl_recv_event(handle, check_q, save_event);
}

so if you send ms=0, then it's exactly the same as esl_recv_event()

If you're already using esl, then you might as well look at the esl code,
it's written in plain c and a lot of it is quite easy to understand at
first glance