[Freeswitch-users] Build problem in master?

Iskren Hadzhinedev iskren.hadzhinedev at ikiji.com
Fri May 23 15:11:09 MSD 2014

Hello Phil,
you need the sqlite3-devel package in order to build and a SQLite3 version
equal or greater than 3.6.20 (I have just that on CentOS 6.5, if your CentOS is
earlier you may or may not have that ready for installation).
The following command should be enough to satisfy that dependency on
CentOS:
/yum install sqlite sqlite-devel/

Kind regards,
--