[Freeswitch-users] Barge in on Shared Line

Darcy Primrose fs at voice2net.ca
Mon May 19 21:35:45 MSD 2014

I guess I was not clear.  I run freeswitches using both multi domain hosted and on site IP PBX's.  I have cases where I need to use the shared line.  When a party is on a shared line call, if another party presses the illuminated shared line button, they join the conversation,   I would like to block that.  I have installed or managed the installation of over 1,000 electronic key systems and non of these allow this as you suggested.  I know it is an option with polycom phones to block barge in on shared lines, but we use only snom and grandstream, I was curious if there was a way to block them from joining the call on the freeswitch side.

Darcy