[Freeswitch-users] Should I report a Lua problem in Freeswitch Jira?

Alex Lake alex at digitalmail.com
Mon May 19 13:14:50 MSD 2014

Got a problem with a setup using FreeSWITCH Version
1.2.24+git~20140517T074940Z~a9a6e70915~64bit (git a9a6e70 2014-05-17
07:49:40Z 64bit)

The problem is that on execution of certain Lua code (which uses
luacurl), the freeswitch process terminates.

The thing is, that I believe that this could be a memory leak or some
funny exception in Lua, not really in Freeswitch. However, it does kill
freeswitch, so might be of interest. Not knowing the architecture here,
I'm not sure if it's anything the freeswitch community can do anything
about!

I'm happy to file the report, but only if it's not a complete waste of
time ;-)