[Freeswitch-users] Modifying fax header

Peter Steinbach lists at telefaks.de
Wed May 14 20:41:11 MSD 2014

Hello,

we are coming from an hylafax installtion where we had our custom
headers with German date and page formats. Now we are trying to use
mod_spandsp fax and found the following:

  * The date is in english, and we would l'ike to change it to a german
    date or just drop it
  * The page# is e.g. "P.1", and we would like  to change it to "Seite
    1" or even "Seite 1/5" (Page 1 of 5)
  * The header is in bold, we would like to have it in normal letters

Is there a way to change this? Where can I do that?

--
With kind regards
Peter Steinbach

Telefaks Services GmbH