[Freeswitch-users] many fs<-->skype gateways stop working unexpectedly

Yuriy Nasida nasida at live.ru
Mon May 12 00:58:24 MSD 2014

Thanks for your answer, Brian.

Yes, I understand the way in which community works and its help is really perfect almost always. Just shared this pain here.  I didn't try latest git because I didn't think this can help. Gateways worked fine long time without issues. But... looks like I really need to do this anyway. This way we probably will know if that problem was (or was not) fixed already.
Sure, I also will attach info you mentioned when(if) will duplicate that problem with latest git.

Sorry I am not sure that I understand how should i use  http://bkw.org/Makefile. I should try to download Makefile and replace my  before build ? I also can not open this page. Please advice.

Thanks!