[Freeswitch-users] A few questions regarding mod_skypopen

ThunderZ thunderz2008 at gmail.com
Sat May 10 19:36:45 MSD 2014

Hi, there

I have a few questions regarding this mod_skypopen module.

1. While loading the module, if one skype interface fails to load for
whatever reason, i.e. the skype user didn't login for that interface or
Xvfb server had a issue, why all the other working interfaces are
removed automatically, and the module itself is unloaded with an error?
I don't think a single dead interface should affect other working ones.

2.  According to the Wiki, "sk reload => this re-reads Skypopen
configuration file skypopen.conf.xml and adds ONLY new interfaces it
found in conf."  However, when I do a "sk reload", I found all the new
interfaces are ignored too.  Did I miss something?  I'm using the latest
git version.

3. With the default skype configuration template, I found that some
skype accounts always return this "/P2P connect failed" error using the
standard startup script.  However, if I use the same command to login
such accounts from a real X server, it will work ok (abeit after some
considerable delay).  After that, it also works ok with the Xvfb display
via the standard script.

/
Any advice will be greatly appreciated./

Thanks.
/