[Freeswitch-users] ORIGINATOR_CANCEL when concurrent calls 175+

Sam smrdoshi at gmail.com
Fri May 9 18:18:30 MSD 2014

Hi Guys,

We need to handle 200+ concurrent calls but when concurrent call count is
reaching to 175+ we are getting ORIGINATOR_CANCEL for most of the calls.

We thought it might be an issue with max session, so we increased to 1000,
sessions-per-second to 100, max-db-handles to 1000 and db-handle-timeout to
30 but no success.

Can anybody please let me know what else can be the issue or what
configuration needs to be changed to make it working correctly?

Please help me.