[Freeswitch-users] Configure aliases and auto-complete on start up.

bruce at sqls.net bruce at sqls.net
Tue Mar 25 19:20:20 MSK 2014

Right now I'm building a lua based fax server for fs which includes a
handy management script that can be used from the console.

What I've done to make using my management tool easier is created
aliases and auto-complete's for it from the fs_cli console.

Anytime I restart freeswitch the aliases and auto-complete seem to get
reset.

Is there a configuration file that I can configure these in so they are
loaded on start up?

Thank you :)