[Freeswitch-users] rtp_audio_in_skip_packet_count

Richard Brady rnbrady at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 21:51:27 MSK 2014

Hi folks

Can anyone enlighten me on the meaning of rtp_audio_in_skip_packet_count ?

We have one way audio on the start of calls and it seems to coincide with
the packet count in this variable. (We happen to be attaching an eavesdrop
to the channel in question, I'm not sure if that is relevant).

I've seen Mick Stevens' previous question is this but he never really got a
conclusive answer.

Is it packet loss? Jitter? (Would a jb help?).

Any info appreciated. I'm trying to interpret the source for this and will
report back if I find anything.

Regards,
Richard

--