[Freeswitch-users] Another external profile - NAT questions

Kerem Erciyes kerem.erciyes at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 12:29:16 MSK 2014

For the said scenario you would probably need policy-based routing on the
OS/Netowrk level...
If one of the interfaces is a default interface then all trafic wants to
leave from that interface. You could try
route add -net/-host <ipaddress>/<netmask> dev eth(second ethernet)
to add static routes for the providers on the same interface they arrive.

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 11:15 PM, Javier Aristizábal <
javieraristizabal at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I have a server on AWS. And I need two IP address on my FS box, because my
> stupid carriers can't send the DIDs to the 5080 port anyway, on AWS I only
> can configure private addresses on my ethernet interfaces, so I have eth0:
> 10.0.0.97 and eth1: 10.0.0.164. And have two Public IPs associated with
> each of this Private IPs.
>
> On rtp-ip and sip-ip, I used the private ip, and for ext-rtp-ip and
> ext-sip-ip I use the public IP. On both external profile and another
> external profile.
>
> I have a nice carrier that can send DIDs to the port 5080. So I registered
> an extension, call to the DID:5080 and I get the call on the external
> profile and I get audio on both sides.
>
> But when I sent the DID:5060 to another external, I can't get audio. This
> is a test call :http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/22132
>
> I appreciate any clue.
>

> Thanks
>
> Javier