[Freeswitch-users] Modifying SDPs for SIPREC

Siri MM sirimmfs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 07:26:01 MSK 2014

Hi,

I am trying to come up with a simplified SIPREC compliant client, which
would playback an existing recorded file to a third party server. It is a
requirement of SIP RFC that the INVITE message from the SIPREC client has
SDP attributes such as a=sendonly, a=label and so on. Further  Contact URI
in the SIP header needs to be updated to include '+sip.src' feature tag,
"siprec" option tag in the Require header etc.

I was wondering if this is achievable in freeswitch in it's current state?
Or am I required to come up with my own mod, such as mod_oreka, to send the
INVITE with the required headers?