[Freeswitch-users] Matching incoming calls to a gateway

mbo mbodbg at gmx.net
Mon Mar 10 22:07:18 MSK 2014

So I read a bit more about this, it seems that there is not a real standard how to pass the actual dialed number in this sip trunking scenario  That I see „myExt“ in the to header is correct. One solution is to pass the actual ideal number in the P-Called-Party-ID header, however this seems not to be very common.

Thank in advance for further comments on this topic

Markus

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org