[Freeswitch-users] Restart a single PRI line with 'sangoma_isdn' library

Deepika Agarwal deepika.agarwal at eng.knowlarity.com
Wed Mar 5 09:00:45 MSK 2014

Hello All,

As there is no command line option provided with 'sangoma_isdn' library for
restarting a single PRI line, we have made some custom changes in
'ftmod_sangoma_isdn.c' in order to achieve that.
To summarize the changes: It adds a new command line "ftmod sangoma_isdn
restart_span" which calls ftdm_sangoma_isdn_stop1( ) and then
ftdm_sangoma_isdn_start() to restart the given PRI line.

ftdm_sangoma_isdn_start() was already present in 'ftmod_sangoma_isdn.c' and
ftdm_sangoma_isdn_stop1() is a modified version of ftdm_sangoma_isdn_stop().
You can take a look at the code snippet here:
http://pastebin.com/cmQxLbtM
The changes have been tested extensively and working fine as of now.
Please let me know if you see any potential negative impact of this fix in
FreeSwitch.

Thanks
Deepika