[Freeswitch-users] Outbound call limit bypass prevention

Dmitry Sytchev kbdfck at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 11:15:56 MSK 2014

I did't dig into sources, but I actually tried both true and false.
According to wiki:
limit_ignore_transfer=true - causes the current call count to not be reset
when the call is transferred. This is useful where calls that come into a
gateway are transferred to an extension, but you want to preserve the call
count.

limit_ignore_transfer=false - calls that are transferred cause the call
count for that realm_id to decrement

So "false" is definitely not the right thing in my case. Docs are
incorrect, or I misunderstand something?