[Freeswitch-users] mod_freetdm timer / On-conference distortion for FreeTDM channels

Bob Hartwig bobjectsfreeswitch at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 00:35:30 MSK 2014

Hello Melanie, sorry for my delay in answering your message; I haven't been
reading this list regularly lately.  Because my client has standardized on
Rhino boards and Dahdi, I don't have any real need to port my dahdi_timer
to work with Sangoma, or any way to test it.  My code is out there on Jira
if anyone else wants to take a stab at porting it; it's actually pretty
simple.

    Bob