[Freeswitch-users] gsmopen remote hangup/no answer detection issue

Dmitry Sytchev kbdfck at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 04:18:46 MSD 2014

When I originate call with gsmopen and Huawei e169 dongle, call gets
delivered to callee, and if he drops call, modem doesn't get hangup
notification or busy indication.
There are no difference whether call was answered or not, when calle hangs
up, modem on our side continues to ring or just to send media from other
side.

Maybe there should be some special AT commands or something
operator-specific to make this work? There is no messages from modem in
logs except these after originate timeout hangup.

I haven't found any issues like this in google and this list, so maybe its
just our  misconfiguration... Should I file a JIRA?

--
Best regards,

Dmitry Sytchev,
IT Engineer