[Freeswitch-users] Params to FS Native.Api() changed. How to get handle of CoreSession?

Srini K aksrini at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 26 17:51:18 MSD 2014

Hi,
In older version of FreeSWITCH I have been using FreeSWITCH.Native.Api().
For eg,
string uuid = new FreeSWITCH.Native.Api().ExecuteString("create_uuid");
activeCalls =  new FreeSWITCH.Native.Api().ExecuteString("show calls")

I updated FS to latest version. Now Native.Api expects CoreSession as param.
FreeSWITCH.Native.Api(FreeSWITCH.Native.CoreSession)

How to get handle of CoreSession. Iam using mod_managed.

Thanks in advance.
Srini