[Freeswitch-users] mod_xml_curl parse problem and solution

Colin Martin colin at colinmartin.uk
Tue Jun 24 22:01:12 MSD 2014

Hi,

I was on IRC briefly yesterday asking about a parsing issue I had with mod_xml_curl. Essentially although the XML was correct, the parsing was failing.

The person I was discussing it with suggested removing the header (<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no”?>) which was being generated by the library I was using to generate the XML. This header appears in many examples in books etc and so it had not occurred to me to remove it.

Anyway, removing it worked and now mod_xml_curl is working perfectly for my needs, so thanks to the person who suggested it (sorry I can’t remember the IRC nick), and hopefully this’ll turn up in someone else’s Google search if they have a similar problem in the future.

Thanks,

Colin Martin