[Freeswitch-users] Different behavior of FS under gdb

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 12:53:23 MSD 2014

Since it's running through gdb you could get slightly different behaviour,
because timing etc is different.

Try collecting a coredump of the program while it's frozen using 'gcore'
then open that coredump using gdb. You'll be able to inspect the backtrace
to find out exactly what FS was running (ie waiting on) while frozen.