[Freeswitch-users] setup presence for multiple FS

Assaf Dahary adahary at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 00:35:25 MSD 2014

Hi,

I have several FS servers in different locations and they are all managed
from a central backend server DB.
Currently each FS maintains its own local MySql DB tables which were created
on installation.
Routing calls between agents on different FS server are done with my own
custom scripts.

*I'm not using central sip proxy server like OpenSips/Kamailio.

Now I would like to share presence between all agents that are registered on
different FS servers, BUT I cannot make it because each FS server manages
its own internal MySql DB with local presence.

How can I share presence between all agents from all FS servers?

Should I force all FS servers to share a single MySql DB on the backend
server (set each DSN to point on the same remote DB)?

Please advise

Regards

Assaf