[Freeswitch-users] upnp sending M-SEARCH to wan, as opposed to lan ethernet interface

Bill Ross rossbcan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 19:46:37 MSD 2014

Hi Brian;

As you probably noticed, this is running under OpenWrt (trunk, but with
latest 1.2 series git c4a5042 2014-03-07 18:48:29Z 64bit) with both PMP and
UPnP enabled. PMP is also broadcasting on public IP.

I don't understand how your answer helps. Sure, I can use some alternative
means of detecting public IP, but, my intent is to automatically open ports
in firewall.

I had this working on different (proto) H/W, but, with new (production) HW,
the BIOS/Linux PNP Ethernet  enumeration (guess) seems to have mucked things
up.

Intent is to get PMP . UPnP working, able to automatically punch through
firewall.

Thanks;

Bill