[Freeswitch-users] Diversion header

Chris Young Chris.Young at enghouse.com
Thu Jun 19 14:46:58 MSD 2014

Thanks. I've tried following the instructions in those wiki links but FreeSWITCH continues to handle the redirection internally, it does not hit the 'redirected' context. I found an old post claiming that manual redirection only works with two-legged calls - could it be that my scenario is being classed as a single-legged call?

I'm not sure how I can make use of the redirect application because FreeSWITCH is receiving the 302 from Cisco, not the other way around.