[Freeswitch-users] BLF no longer display actual registration status of phones

Nandy Dagondon nandy1925 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 04:25:05 MSD 2014

We have a problem in BLF indicators   - disconnected phones still show as
registered (solid green) in the displays.   It's an Atcom AT640P phone but
it worked before.  FS version 1.2.13 64-bit on CentOS 6  2.6.32.

How can I trace the problem?  ESL, databases, etc.

Thanks for any help/hint.  Note: Please ignore my earlier post re "BLF
Troubleshooting" because this is the real issue.

/Nandy