[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch HA advices

Federico Castro fcastelco at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 19:05:44 MSD 2014

Hi Eliot, thanks for your verbose response, it is really useful for me.

I'm working on a duplicated FS + postgreSQL schema. The two boxes will have
same HW. Both of them will run FS and postgreSQL. One will act as master
and the other one as stand-by waiting for the first to fail.

FS will not have more than a hundred simultaneous calls.

I will read about Pacemaker and Corosync and I will update to the list
about the implementation.

Thanks again.