[Freeswitch-users] callcenter_config agent / tiers reload

Alvaro Mari-Thompson alvaro at voicebooth.com
Sun Jun 15 00:03:17 MSD 2014

Vik,

We’ve been doing some testing on 1.4 with the reload functions for queues, tiers and agents, and have noticed that in the xml_curl request, when reloading a queue, you get two very useful parameters in the request:

Event-Calling-Function=load_queue

CC-Queue=<queuename>

These however are not sent for tier and agent reload requests.

Having those two parameters allow us to narrow down the information we return back to freeswitch as we can tell which queue it’s for. Is there any possibility of adding it as a todo item for mod_callcenter?

Regards,

Alvaro