[Freeswitch-users] callcenter_config agent / tiers reload

Alvaro Mari-Thompson alvaro at voicebooth.com
Fri Jun 13 22:06:01 MSD 2014

We’re running build FreeSWITCH Version 1.2.17+git~20131230T193020Z~52377f0f65~32bit (git 52377f0 2013-12-30 19:30:20Z 32bit) which is dated post that fix, is there any possibility it didn’t make it into that?

We’re about to update to a later 1.2 patch to see if it’ll make a difference.

Regards,

Alvaro