[Freeswitch-users] STUN Binding request times out after 200 OK received on client

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Tue Jun 10 18:27:20 MSD 2014

Its possible that we have some conditions wrong for non-webrtc ice.  You are going to need to trace the switch_core_media code a bit and see how we parse the sdp, what we are expecting, and how we turn on ice.  I suspect we have conditions that tie some of the ice functionality incorrectly to other things required for webrtc.