[Freeswitch-users] httapi and getting bridge hangup cause

Colin Martin colin at cmtm.co.uk
Tue Jun 10 13:51:04 MSD 2014

Hi,

I’m new to Freeswitch, and gradually getting to grips with the httapi application. I’m having trouble getting the hangup cause back after a bridge is complete. I’ve tried Googling around the issue, but I can’t find anything that would explain why this doesn’t work.

So, the web server initiates the bridge with the following:

The call is placed and the bridge works as expected. The called party then hangs up. As expected, the httapi application makes a further request, but only sends a small subset of the query parameters that it would usually send, so I can’t identify the hangup cause.

I expect one of my assumptions is wrong and this is expected behaviour. What am I doing wrong, and how should I be getting the hangup cause?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Colin Martin