[Freeswitch-users] Passing through early media

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sun Jun 8 22:55:54 MSD 2014

Hello,

I've got a shockingly basic question that I can't seem to figure out the
answer to:

I have Leg A (handset) that calls Freeswitch, and the call is bridged to
leg B, on which an announcement is played (183) and then a 503 is
returned. I can't for the life of me get the announcement to play on leg
A; it just gives ordinary ringback.

I've tried with and without various regional ring options, and most
importantly, tried explicitly setting ignore_early_media:

    <action application="bridge"
data="{ignore_early_media=false}sofia/${use_profile}/1$1 at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx"/>

... albeit without success. Freeswitch still imposes its own ringback.

Any pointers would be appreciated!

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC