[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch Multiple early-media

Marino rastrelluzzo at yahoo.it
Fri Jun 6 12:14:08 MSD 2014

Hi to all,

i'm trying to implement something like this with FS but with bad result :(

-)From a client i make parallel forking using FS;
-)All receivers replies with 183 w/SDP;
-)I would like that all 183 will arrive to client that can stream it's video
to all receivers
-)The first receiver that pick-up call establish connection

With a simple call 1 to 1 everything is ok..but with forking FS get all the
183s messages but it doesn't forward it to the caller. I don't know if RFC
allows this kind of scenario, but i would only know if it possible or i need
to modify FS sourcecode.

Many thanks to all