[Freeswitch-users] Hiding Tech Prefix from Caller

Galen R. Lande glande at act85.com
Wed Jun 4 01:23:59 MSD 2014

Apologies for responding to my own post, but I've resolved the issue.

Turns out that "ignore_display_updates=true" was only fixing half of the issue, and that FreeSWITCH was still sending back a P-Asserted-Identity with the incorrect dial string. Updating the bridge line with "{origination_callee_id_name=${cidlookup($1)},origination_callee_id_number='$1'}" resolved the issue.

Thanks!