[Freeswitch-users] Latest master and latest v1.4 consume more CPU for conferences

Oleg Stolyar olegstolyar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 06:39:22 MSD 2014

Of course, and it did when I first made the rate change.  It went from 1%
CPU to the 1.2%-1.3% in the master from May.  The problem I am running into
now is that there is another jump in CPU with no additional config change.

If nothing comes to mind, I will patch the May master with the fix for
WebRTC password size to fix my immediate issue and then try to find the
time to bisect git and pinpoint what happened.

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org