[Freeswitch-users] multiple languages

Neo Haux neo.haux at gmx.com
Tue Jul 29 01:29:17 MSD 2014

Hi Darcy,

Merci beaucoup !

Before diving in this and try to implement these codes (for a single
domain that I have)
I want to be sure that I have the correct FS's setup. Do I need cepstral
installed to be able to have voicemail in French?  Because this config
is for my home pbx/voicemail, so I am not sure if I'll pay the license
for such a small setup.

Thanks again.

ForwardedMessage.eml

Re: [Freeswitch-users] multiple languages