[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH SLEEP

Andre Demattia andretodd at verizon.net
Mon Jul 28 21:06:07 MSD 2014

How does the API Hangup hook work?
Also in mod managed a Hangup hook crashes, not sure if its the hook you are suggesting.

void MangedSession::check_hangup_hok()
 {
 ATTACH_THREADS
 if(!hangupDelegate){
 switch_log_printf(SWITCH_CHANNEL_LOG, SWITCH_LOG_ERROR, "hangupDelegate is null.");
 return;
 }
 hangupDelegate(); // crashes here for null object

https://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-6484
Thanks
Andre