[Freeswitch-users] Newbie, Video question - with 2 users, can they show each other?

Mark Berkeland mberkeland at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 11:39:33 MSD 2014

I have freeswitch working great with several SIP video clients, but my
question is, if I only have 2 video users, I would like them to each see
the other, NOT have them both follow the speaker (voice switching). As it
currently stands with my system, if one person is talking, he only sees
himself (and the far end sees him as well). I would like the speaker to see
the other person, as it is with point to point video solutions. Of course,
when a third user joins, the voice switching is fine.  But is there a way
to have it NOT do that when there are only two participants?  I have spent
some time searching the lists and the freeswitch docs, but have not
stumbled upon the right search terms to help me find an answer.  Thanks!
-Mark Berkeland