[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch skinny shared registration

Nathan Neulinger nneul at mst.edu
Thu Jul 24 17:34:10 MSD 2014

Are you asking about having a phone register to multiple independent freeswitch instances for failover purposes?

While you might be able to configure that, there isn't going to be any awareness of that in the freeswitch
implementation. (Basically you'd just change the content of the .xml file provided to the phone, I believe just by
adding multiple <member> entries.

         <callManagerGroup>
         <members>
             <member  priority="0">
             <callManager>
                 <ports>
                     <ethernetPhonePort>2000</ethernetPhonePort>
                 </ports>
                 <processNodeName>10.23.255.7</processNodeName>
             </callManager>
             </member>
         </members>
         </callManagerGroup>

If you're meaning something else, can you clarify exactly what you're trying to accomplish?

-- Nathan